Twin Oaks RV Park Amenities
- Spacious RV sites, with 30/50 amp service, water and sewer
- Sparkling 24 X 48 swimming pool
- Covered gazebo with picnic tables
- Big-Rig friendly with pull-throughs up to 75 feet
- Easy on and off from I-75 (Exit 127 at Hwy 26 East)
- Propane available on location
- Clubhouse with kitchen, outdoor grill patio and private meeting room for groups of 10 rigs or more
- Large, fenced in off leash dog park and dog walking areas (on leash)*
- Each site has a patio with picnic table
- Some sites have fire pits; fire rings available for others – just ask!
- Wireless internet access available over the air (free!)
- Laundry facilities
- Two clean bathhouses with hot showers
- Recreation areas offering horseshoes, cornhole and other games
- Comfortable gathering room with 55″ satellite tv, lending library and a piano to play
- Free coffee in the coffee cafe every day!
Animals must be kept on a leash at all times and may not be left unattended at campsite. Animals may not be tethered to utility fixtures, picnic tables, trees or fences; this is illegal in Georgia. Dogs can run free in the fenced in dog run with your supervision. Animal waste must be picked up by the pet owner.